Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you enjoy washing the dishes or is it just another chore?

Do you wash the dishes in a certain way so that it is more enjoyable. Perhaps you listen to music at the same time. Do you let it pile up loads before you wash them. Do you deligate the dishes to some one else or is it your duty to wash them.





Two sink(s) is definitely better than one.Do you enjoy washing the dishes or is it just another chore?
I don't enjoy washing dishes, but it's something that does have to be done because I can't stand a cluttered or messy counter %26amp; sink. For me personally, the dishes have to be done before I go to bed.Do you enjoy washing the dishes or is it just another chore?
its a pain either way.
I actually like to wash the dishes. Then again it's my chore in the house. I listen to music as I do them. I usually don't let them pile up but if I do I wash the silverware first then the plates, bowls...in order from smallest to biggest. Blare the music and you'll have fun!
It's not necessarily fun. But to make it funner, start by cranking up the music. Listen to the Hairspray CD soundtrack and sing along with the people! Fill one sink up with water and bubbles. Leave the other empty. Put all the dishes in the bubbly one, then take them out, scrub and rinse them in the other sink. Put them on a dryer rack. Doing them with a friend is funner too.
i HATE washing the dishes! its the worst chore of them all! luckily my bf washes up most of them (with music on) in return i do most of the other household chores! id rather do hours of house work than wash up! he washes up once a day after tea, as we're both out through the day, so not too many!x
I don't mind washing dishes. It gives me time to think. I live in a house with seventeen others so there can be a lot but I usually volunteer. I listen to music and alternate washing and drying for different songs.
I'd rather have a dishwasher, but since I don't, there isn't much choice!





Sometimes I listen to my iPod at the same time - podcasts take my mind off the job at hand! It's best not to let it build up into a huuuuuge pile. Just do the day's washing-up at the end of the day, or whenever is convenient (daily!).
It's just another chore.
i always have to listen to my music whilst washing up, it really makes time fly by. i wash up systematically - plates %26amp; bowls, then cups, then cutlary and finally pots pans and miscellaneous items
yea i listen to music


it doesnt make it any more enjoyable...it just


makes it seem like it took less time
Its a chore!!!
Use a dishwasher
have dishwasher
chore...
Save up for a dishwasher. Once youv'e had one you will wonder how you managed before. They also do a far better job than you can by hand.
I hate it with a passion thats why i now have a dish washer
get a dishwasher best thing since sliced bread
It's just another chore. But now my daughters are teenagers, it's one of their chores lol
  • highlight videos
  • wrinkles cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment