Friday, January 8, 2010

Washing dishes?

I wash my dishes by hand, should i use cold or lukewarm water?Washing dishes?
As long as you use soap and sterilize with hot water in the rinse... use whatever you like. Soap and high temperature kills germs.





It's better on your HANDS to use warm water. I use water as warm as I can stand - because it helps my arthritis.





Peace hon!Washing dishes?
You're welcome, hon Report Abuse

use really hot water. Wear gloves that protect your hand because that hot water and soup can really damage your hands
I would use lukewarm unless you dont mind having cold hands besides warm water gets them clean faster
Use water as hot as your hands can stand. You might want to wash wearing rubber gloves so you could tolerate hotter water. Cold water will not remove the grease from dishes.
Use very warm water to wash and hot water to rinse. A couple of drops of bleach in the water is a good thing to prevent germs.
You should wash dishes with the hottest water your hands can take and rinse with straight hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment