Friday, January 8, 2010

How many days have you gone without washing your dishes or doing housework?

and what happened?How many days have you gone without washing your dishes or doing housework?
a week.. i had foot surgery so i could not walk too well!


i did have to take out the trash using my crutches after 2 weeks cause the place was starting to smell!How many days have you gone without washing your dishes or doing housework?
0 i hate looking at dishes or laundry that isnt done. cant stand it....if no one else does it then i just do it. who wants to be living in clutter? yea housework sucks but someones gotta do it.
Zero. I can't help it, I'm OCD when it comes to a clean house!
0 days - i'm a clean freak.
no more than two days
Are you crazy?? If I don't make sure the house is clean, it doesn't get done. A messy house drives me nuts. Only time I don't clean is when I'm not home.
eerrr months, I used to be gross.
I do them right away

No comments:

Post a Comment