Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you lick your dishes off as soon as you finish eating in order to get out of washing the dishes?

I have read that people in some ancient nomadic tribes cleaned their dishes by licking them off. I think that it will save on the electricity bill as well because the dishwasher will not run as much.Do you lick your dishes off as soon as you finish eating in order to get out of washing the dishes?
I find it much easier to just break or get rid of dirty dishes to get out of washing them ... don't even bother licking them clean. I make my sister throw them up super high, and I shoot them for target practice. Then I make her clean up the mess too.Do you lick your dishes off as soon as you finish eating in order to get out of washing the dishes?
You could always get a dog to do that. If you get one for free from a shelter and feed it only what it licks from plates then initial cost and maintenance are very low.





I bet that is really what those ancient tribes did, using wolves the ancestors of modern dogs.
why would I waste my time when I could have my 3 dogs do it!!! duh- that's a no brainer!! ;)
Good Grief..!!!!with all the germs etc....You wouldn't have to worry about the power bill or your dish washer very long....Would you eat from a plate that I had licked.? go for paper plates and junk em......
yuck...imagine all the germs left on them.. and then u eat on them again... gross.. and NO i dont do that, Im not that lazy...
Ooh, that sounds like fun. How do you keep track of who licked which dish? Or does it matter....
i can't believe that your parents let you stay up this late....
I let my dog lick my dishes...
yes ... and i also lick my underwear in order to avoid using the wash machine.... sometimes i have to chew a little
get paper plates and then lick them
It is a great idea, because it will also help build up your natural immune system as well! Wow an eco friendly life lengthening suggestion - Genius. I have circumvented the need to lick my own plate by getting my dogs to do it. I find they get the dishes cleaner especially for ingrained or burnt on food. However I wonder if perhaps I have taken this great idea too far?
Are you kidding me? How disgusting! I doubt anyone in the modern world does that. A lot of things were done in ancient times that would not be appropriate today. I think licking dishes to avoid washing them would be one.





By the way, I hope your not considering that option!
you'd figure ';ancient nomadic tribes'; wouldn't have even USED ';dishes';


That whole 'seperate serving thing is a NEW idea. For thousands of years, there was meat and you ripped off a chunk and ate it. people sat around the meal and shared. not like today, you get your plate and walk off.





When we go to tribal functions, there are no ';plates'; fish is eaten right off the stick it was smoked on. corn is roasted right on the cob.


Strange question
i put them in the dishwasher
of course i lick dishes clean so i wont have to wash them. my whole family eats from them after a long day of mouth washing our house. its the cheapest way to clean.
After I have licked them I let the dogs make sure I got all the food off. Lololololo.

No comments:

Post a Comment