Friday, January 8, 2010

Restuarants and washing dishes?

I know everybody saw a movie or made a joke about the infamous washing dishes fiasco, but is it true? Has anybody ever really had to this? Maybe in the past?Restuarants and washing dishes?
actually years ago in a lot of rural communities there would be little diners that would let certain people in the community, that the owners knew could not afford to pay do dishes in return for food. i grew up in such a community. it was a way for the owners to let the people retain some dignity and still be able to get a meal, when they could not afford to. most people back then did not like to take a free hand out and would not eat if they could not work for their food.Restuarants and washing dishes?
absolutely untrue
i don't think so...
They usually just call the police.
Great question, I think it's an urban legend.





My brother has worked in ten restaurants so far and if you can't pay they will call the cops.
Some weird place may let you do it, but for the most part they call the cops.
Actually, rumours say that this is a rumour..


But i think, i saw someone actually do this. It may be rumour, may not. Only God Knows..
I knew someone who worked off his bar tab like this once.
I teases people about this before but never actually made them but then again I have never had anyone stiff me for a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment