Friday, January 8, 2010

Why does my sister keep nodding off watching TV, washing dishes etc?

She stays at our grandma's house and I'm worried she might be taking her painkillers. or other drugs. If shes around a long time she gets irritable, she goes out for a while, returns and is calm again. in the evenings she starts getting dozy, and will nod off, often while standing up or leaning against the counter. I ask her about this behavior and she only says she is 'thinking.' I worry she might be doing drugs?Why does my sister keep nodding off watching TV, washing dishes etc?
someone i knew who abused pills used to say the exact same thing ';im thinking'; thats creepy. sorry im not much helpWhy does my sister keep nodding off watching TV, washing dishes etc?
why don't you talk to her ? she might tell you whats her problem maybe its not drugs or something .

No comments:

Post a Comment