Friday, January 8, 2010

Washing Dishes?

Do any of you boil a huge pot of water and then dump this into a sink with soap in it and then wash dirty dishes?





Mind you I let it cool a little so as not to boil my hands.





I have found out by doing this, that the filthy dishes get cleaner fast without scouring or using Comet or additional cleaners.Washing Dishes?
I have never tried it but definitely will!! I can't believe I never thought of that, this would greatly get rid of germs and bacteria as well! Thanks for the hint!! :)Washing Dishes?
I just run really hot water into my sink and let the dishes soak for a min. and it works just as good. You could rinse your dishes after using them and that would make it quicker for you to wash them. They wouldn't have to soak then.
you are making life to hard,, i would get a dishwasher
You can actually buy dishwashers that hermetically clean/sterilize, because the temperature of the water is so hot, and the door of the dishwasher is sealed so tight.......but maybe you just have to scrape, then wash, like most of us do without having access to commercial dishwashers.
: ]
I would only do this if I didn't have hot water on the tap !
hrm, good idea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment