Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do my ankles always itch when I am standing at the sink washing dishes?

What you are experiencing is that you are standing still in one place for too long and your circulation is not going good in your legs. The blood is not flowing well which messes with the nerves and you get this pinchy itchy feeling. Have had it myself. Try lifting and moving your legs as you wash the dishes this will help!!Why do my ankles always itch when I am standing at the sink washing dishes?
I experience this alot also. It's very itchy on my ankles and lower calves... very uncomfortable. Could it also have anything to do with edema? Report Abuse
Why do my ankles always itch when I am standing at the sink washing dishes?
Maybe you're allergic to housework! (That's the excuse I use! LOL)
Because You have Weak Ankles or Because U Hate HouseWork Lol
maybe bc you get them wet. or they are telling OH NO THE DISHES WE HATE DISHES lol. i am not sure.
Lift one leg %26amp; put foot to the under cuppboard under sink(time about)
I would say there are fleas under your mop board in the kitchen---I used to iron clothes in Ca and get eaten alive by them--under the mop board in the kitchen---look down and see if you see any black specks.
There could be a possibility that you maybe allergic to the detergent youre using.


I know i get itchy when it comes to doing the dishes sometimes too.
You have fleas
are you doing something else you should not be doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment