Friday, January 8, 2010

I am 14 and live in illinois and cant get a workers permit can I get a job washing dishes or being a bus boy?

So I can get a workers permit and I really need to get some money. ( im not going to get into what I need it for but is not for stupid things like an i pod or anything) But I was wondering if I could anytype of weekly job outside of doing things on the internet.I am 14 and live in illinois and cant get a workers permit can I get a job washing dishes or being a bus boy?
where i live you are old enough to be a paperboy ..no joke and you still make money maybe not enough but it's still something...you can also try walking dogs or mowing someone's lawn ..ummm i believe you can also get a mini job at a local community center or a retiremement home or a hospitalI am 14 and live in illinois and cant get a workers permit can I get a job washing dishes or being a bus boy?
sure i live in louisiana and i know tuns of 14 year olds that work at chick fil a. do yall even have hose up there.
i dont think so you have to be 16 years old
  • highlight videos
  • anti aging facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment