Friday, January 8, 2010

Washing dishes?

i wash dishes with my hands b/c i dont have a dishwasher and i dont use dishwashing gloves. Will not using them make my hand years from not dry and older looking? So should i use gloves or no?Washing dishes?
I've washed dishes for years and years and don't wear gloves. I always drop the glasses when I do.





Use an effective, but mild, dish soap and a good hand lotion.Washing dishes?
Yes, if you wash dishes daily and use any detergent it will be very drying for your hands. Knowing this, I don't use gloves, but wish I had.
naaa..use disposable dishes .
I grew up washing dishes by hand and didn't use scalding water so there really wasn't a problem but if you want to use gloves,why not? It's better in the long run I'm sure. I have had a diswasher for the last 25 or 3o yrs and can't even imagine why I would want to hand wash dishes unless they are delicate and frankly most of the newer dishwashers handles the delicates as well these days so I don't have to give that consideration.
Seventh Generation makes a great dish washing liquid that is not petroleum based. I've washed dishes for over 40 years and my hands look good, even though I used bargain brands for years.
i wash dishes daily. i use no gloves and my hands are fairly soft. The dishwashing soap plays a major role in it. i use dove the blue color. I love that dishwashing soap. Also AJAX the orange color works great and is inexpensive as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment