Friday, January 8, 2010

Washing dishes?

Dear friends, we always wash our dishes without wearing gloves and have always wondered whether it will be safe and healthy to our hands and skin if we will continue to do so. What do you think? Is there any dish detergent in the stores that is safe and healthy to use without wearing gloves? And are there any gloves that are specific to washing dishes with? Thank you very much beforehand, sincerely, RojinWashing dishes?
I use Palmolive and haven't had any problems other than my hands chapping some during the winter. I hate rubber gloves but Vaseline has a hand lotion out that will coat your hands and waterproof them for a while.Washing dishes?
there are lots of dish soaps advertising ';dry skin therapy'; and ';for sensitive skin';


I think they are all safe to use. I think all gloves are safe to use with dishes.
We washed dishes with our naked hands for years and years, using Ivory %26amp; Palmolive. Now, however, my fingernails have become soft and I don't want to soak them. So I went to Sam's over by the pharmacy and got laytex gloves like a person would use to give someone a shot or take some blood. I love the way that my hands still feel so clean even if I just scrubbed a greasy pan.
its perfectly safe but i always use gloves, you can get gloves in your supermarket, they are usually come in yellow and marigold is the main manufacturer!





good luck!
It's safe to wash dishes w/ bare hands but it's hard on your skin. I think it depends on if you wash them w/ hot or cold water. Hot water is harsh dries out your skin.





I always heard that you should wash dishes in hot water to eliminate bacteria plus it helps to dry faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment