Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you prefer microfiber or cotton washcloths for washing dishes/cleaning the kitchen?

I've read that sponges harbor bacteria/mildew, so I'm looking forward to using washcloths for now on. And, they're green friendly.Do you prefer microfiber or cotton washcloths for washing dishes/cleaning the kitchen?
I prefer cotton washcloths because they hold聽 the dish soap better, and dry on the sink lip聽 faster ~ they also do not ';slip'; as much when washing the insides of cups and glasses.....Do you prefer microfiber or cotton washcloths for washing dishes/cleaning the kitchen?
I use washcloths period. I have many of both types. Sponges hold too much bacteria and I have no idea why people use them. I see no positive side for using them. Most people dont even replace them often...ewww. Good for you for switching!
If you prefer sponges you can put it in the microwave for 1 minute daily and it kills everything.
Oh I love the microfiber cloths and they're relatively cheap in the auto section of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment