Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best alternative to sponges for washing dishes?

I hate sponges, they smell and I always feel like they are dirty! I have put them in the dishwasher trying to clean them but I don't think it works. I am looking for something better!! Please help!What is the best alternative to sponges for washing dishes?
I like the green scotchbrite scrub pads myself...gentle enough for Teflon and tough enough to go after dried egg yolk...and two minute in the microwave after rinsing completely sterilizes them without damaging them.What is the best alternative to sponges for washing dishes?
I personally love Brillo pads - a box of them is so cheap - you can use one to wash a couple of loads of dishes and then just toss 'em. They work off dried on food better than sponges as well.





Rags work okay, but who feels like having all that extra laundry to do? And rags aren't cheap enough to just toss.





Perhaps someone should invent disposable dish washing rags with built in soap?
I use dish rags and wash them after each use. Washing and drying gets rid of the germs and bacteria.
use a rag and then wash them. You can buy them in bulk....
Dishwasher
use a washclothe, a scrubbrush, ect.

No comments:

Post a Comment