Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am a party worker; Hostessing, washing dishes, serving and cooking. I need work part time.?

Also check www.craigslist.com, they have a lot of local jobs.





Good luck!I am a party worker; Hostessing, washing dishes, serving and cooking. I need work part time.?
My cousin started out doing that as an offshoot of her housecleaning business and ended up owning her own restaurant. You could try calling personal chefs or caterers and see if they need help. Another option is to call temp agencies about banquet serving jobs. I made some nice cash for a while doing that, and it was fun!I am a party worker; Hostessing, washing dishes, serving and cooking. I need work part time.?
I know it may sound a little over-rated because it gets alot of negative feedback, but you could try posting the services you offer on myspace. It really can be a good marketing tool if used properly.





Craigslist.com is also quite helpful in finding local job opportunities, just be careful because it is a free site and anyone can post wanted ads.





You could also try the typical job search sites, such as:





yahoojobs.com


monster.com





and your local newspaper website will have a classified section with job opportunities.





Good luck in your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment