Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why do I sneeze and build up mucus when Im washing dishes?

Its really annoying and it consistently happens, its very aggravating...Why do I sneeze and build up mucus when Im washing dishes?
It could be because your head is tilted forward which causes your nose to run. You also could be allergic to the soap that you're using. Do you know if you have any allegies?Why do I sneeze and build up mucus when Im washing dishes?
You might be allergic to that type of dishwashing liquid
Hmm.. You might be allergic to the dish soap you are using. Try getting a new dish soap. If you still sneeze and have build up mucus, try asking a doctor.





This happens to me when I lay down. It may just be random!
  • highlight videos
  • anti aging facial
  • 2 comments:

    1. The same thing happens to me. It's how I found your question. There doesn't seem to be an answer out there. A lot is said about food allergies so maybe if we do the dishes right after eating it is actually the food we ate. It is called allergic rhinitis.

      ReplyDelete
    2. It happens same to me but only when I washing dishes and it doesn't occur when I using water for some other reasons . I told my mom and she said that I am allergy to coldness.

      ReplyDelete