Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do people use a dishwasher instead of just washing dishes?

I don't see why you'd need a machine to wash dishes when you can do it by hand in no time, what's the point?Why do people use a dishwasher instead of just washing dishes?
I'm with you 100%.





If you are on your own, it can't possibly be worthwhile using a dishwasher. If you have a partner, or a family, one washes and another dries.





I actually know people who argue about who's job it is to UNLOAD the dishwasher. How spoilt are they?Why do people use a dishwasher instead of just washing dishes?
I hate washing dishes. Some people hate mopping, some hate cleaning windows - everybody has that one chore that they just hate hate hate. And I hate washing dishes, having to put my hands in the water and feel all the clumps of slimy food, euuuuughhhh. So, I let a machine do it for me. Isn't the future grand?
Hi =]


Technology!.


Pure lazyness??


A dishwasher actually uses less water...





We use a dishwasher in our house...Its because we never have time to wash the dishes we are always busy x


People have different reasons i suppose


*STAR* 4 youuuu!!
I guess if you were working all day, exhausted, came home to children and a spouse, had to cook a meal, do a load of laundry, help the kids with homework, get their clothes ready for school the next day and a dozen other things that working Moms do, then you wouldn't be asking this question.
I guess the same reason that we use any sort of machine, personally don't have one the apartment is to small. I think I would like a diswasher that looked alot like Hugh Jackman and like to wash dishes without a shirt on
i agree, washing dishes isn't hard at all... but for most people when their ENTIRE dinner dishes fit inside the washer, i can't really blame em'.=\











i grew up with a family of 8!!! i know how to wash dishes in a FLASH!!!
It's easier. Especially when you are washing for multiple people. Washing dishes is never fun and when you have a machine to simplify the task, most people will use it.
A dish washer is ideal if you have a big family,it saves time for those people who work.


I do not have one,never had never will.I like washing the dishes by hand.
I had a dishwasher and hated it. I prefer to wash by hand. Heck you practically wash them completely just to put them in there anyway.
Clueless.... I'm a type of person to clean the dishes as soon as im finished eating, i can't stand the food dryin up and going hard...
the dish washer sterilizes your dishes, besides I am lazy and the sound of the dish washer helps me fall asleep
Believe it or not, you use less water if you use a dish washer.





I still don't (even though I should) because I don't think it gets the dishes clean enough.
The bit that makes my jaw drop is where they semi-wash items before putting then IN the machine - then wash for hour+ and then have to come back and take OUT.
Try saying that after you've just entertained 14 people to dinner....
Dishwashers are great! They hide the dirty dishes, plus they wash them!
i never liked them until ours broke,now most of the dishes are getting washed in dirty water.their never as clean now
I AM the dishwasher.
laziness is the Answer
ASK 'EM
Bone idle,,,
How about you do it by hand and i'll use my dishwasher =)
great question








idk
because their fat
Since I don't have a dishwasher, I have to wash my dishes by hand.
why have steak when you can just take a bite out of your dog?
My dishwasher only needs 3 squares a day. He's my hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment