Sunday, December 27, 2009

When washing dishes what is the correct order?

When washing dishes by hand, the correct order is ...





1) Glasses, dishes, cutlery, pots and pans


2) Glasses, cutlery, dishes, pots and pans


3) Dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans


4) Pots and pans, glasses, cutlery, dishes


im pretty sure its between 1 and 2 just cant decideWhen washing dishes what is the correct order?
In my opinion...


1) Glasses, dishes, cutlery, pots and pansWhen washing dishes what is the correct order?
We always did it the first way, but then, that was WAAYYYYYYYY long ago, in the Dark Ages, before we had a dishwasher. And now my wife does the dishes any ol' way she feels like it since she kept laughing at my way of doing them. She laughs or ridicules me in my way, SHE can do it ALL her way. She does all the laundry too, for the same reason. And to think, before I met her, I'd been doing all my own dishes and laundry for decades. I enjoy this new-found luxury. God Bless you.
I rinse all the washing up first, and get most chunks of left over food off them, then do plates and bowls, etc., glasses and cups, cutlery then pots, pans and bakeware. Everything gets rinsed in HOT water after being washed, then left out to dry.
I do order number 2. I put the cutlery in the bottom to soak a bit, then wash the glasses.


Then put the dishes in the sink and do them.


Then soak/wash the pots and pans.
When I was young my mother said cultery first, that away you put it in as you go and nothing left to get cut. Then the glasses, plates, dishes, pots %26amp; pans. Kinda cleanest to dirtiest(?word).
number two.


';you don't want to get the glasses greasy first';


then you do cutlery.


and dishes, and so on.


pots %26amp; pans are last because they're the most greasiest.
Number 2. When washing dishes you should go from least dirty to most dirty so that your washcloth/gloves don't get soggy food bits on the less dirty dishes.
the correct order would be:


Cutlery


Glasses


Dishes


Pots and Pans


then change water.
2
number two.
well i've been washing dishes for 30 yrs... and all ive got to say is...thank god for dishwashers!!!!
  • highlight videos
  • anti aging facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment