Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is there a term that describes when you're washing dishes and a spoon redirects the flow of water onto you?

There has to be a term besides ';idiotic';... this situation happens every once in a while and makes a huge mess in the kitchen. It usually requires a pretty heavy stream of water from the faucet and a reasonably deep spoon to be most effective! Is there a term that describes when you're washing dishes and a spoon redirects the flow of water onto you?
I'm not much of a wiz in the sink and I get this a lot...


Personally, I call it 'Spwned' - a combination of spoon and pwned (gamers slang for getting owned).


Used in a sentance: ';Oooo ROFL! I just got spwned! LOL!';





Matt DIs there a term that describes when you're washing dishes and a spoon redirects the flow of water onto you?
I personally just always called it ';splashing';.


I don't know if there is actually an ';official'; word to go with your definition
';splashback';
a rebound of water or a splash attack or spoonage (as i like to call it lol)
Yes, it's called wet.
Yes, wet tshirt contest! lol
I'd call it 'A pain in the ****'

No comments:

Post a Comment