Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am 14 and live in illinois and cant get a workers permit can I get a job washing dishes or being a bus boy?

So I can get a workers permit and I really need to get some money. ( im not going to get into what I need it for but is not for stupid things like an i pod or anything) But I was wondering if I could anytype of weekly job outside of doing things on the internet.I am 14 and live in illinois and cant get a workers permit can I get a job washing dishes or being a bus boy?
Figure out what would make you happy, and steer away from ploding time for money models.





Look around and discover ways to produce funds , have fun and enjoy something that makes you happy..








you play an instrument, offer local lessons,


enjoy painting or drawing , offer design services to local people...








the posibility are endless when you beleive in your abilities to do more that a 9-5 .





It is great you want ot start early, 14, and make things happen. understand you can deliver serivces in many shapes and forms... so think outside the box.








I began sellign cany in high school $1 a bag.. because I knew highschoolers were easy to shove out dollars on a regular basis. .... I later had a team of other students sellign for me making a small profit and having a great team behing me cutting my push time down and become the candy girl to go too. that was about 16. I also sold at local drill team competitions and soccer matches.





I am now 22, and developing an online site dealing with something i am extremely passionate about and will deliver great things and all backed by a team of people who beleive in what I am doign with no money out of pocket, no detailed traditional business plan or ploding wasting time looking for capital.





Thing big, and don't shove a great life into a small dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment