Sunday, December 27, 2009

When hand washing dishes, which do you hate to wash the most?

glasses, dishes, silverware or pots and pans?When hand washing dishes, which do you hate to wash the most?
Beer glasses. My fiance bought a bunch of really nice beer glasses but they get really skinny near the bottom and I can't get my hand in them very well. Sometimes they get stuff in the bottom corners that need a good scrubbing but it's impossible to reach!When hand washing dishes, which do you hate to wash the most?
glasses, I shaved off part of my thumb years ago when the glass I was washing broke....bled forever, took ages to heal. Like a paper cut 10 times over. I don't mind difficult, bleeding out from an open wound, not so much.
pans...and knives. I'm always afraid I'm going to cut myself.
Silverware...definitely
pots and pans... the food always seems to get stuck on it even if you use a non-stick pan and grease them. :(
Silverware for sure..
Flatware.
silverware
pots and pans... they always make the water so nasty

No comments:

Post a Comment