Monday, December 21, 2009

Does washing dishes cause your hands to age faster?

I wash dishes 2-3 times a day, it dries my hands out, and I wonder if it can cause aging faster on your hands?Does washing dishes cause your hands to age faster?
As you say it drys out your hands. It can not cause your hands to age. If you use lotion as regularly it can combat the dryness. The sun is the worst enemy of your hands looking old.Does washing dishes cause your hands to age faster?
The term ';aging'; is relative considering your skin is continuously renewing itself by shedding old layers and adding new layers. The soap agents and maybe the hot water may cause the outter layer to dry out a little faster, but if you ever stopped washing dishes your hands would probably look normal before long. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.
Don't be silly....





When you're done doing dishes, rinse your hand really well to get rid of the dishwashing liquid and before your hands are totally dry, do the moisturizer thing...This seals in the moisture and actually will make your skin healthier.. :-)





I use Jergens ultra healing and I'm 42 and my hands don't look old at all..seriously.
do u have any house hold rubber gloves? if u do that will help

No comments:

Post a Comment