Monday, December 21, 2009

How Do You Apply Your Dish Detergent When Washing Dishes?

Many people I know do it a little differently:





-some pour it directly onto a sponge or cloth


-some pour it directly into the sink filled with dishes


-some do both, directly on the sponge as well as in the sink





What do you do?How Do You Apply Your Dish Detergent When Washing Dishes?
I pour the water in and squirt the dish soap to make bubbles. As for the actual cleaning, sponges and clothes get stinky so I use these dish wipe things from palmolive and throw them out after each load of dishes. Best invention for dishes by far!How Do You Apply Your Dish Detergent When Washing Dishes?
I run the water to fill the sink and add it to the flowing stream. If I have something with a lot of gunk on I apply directly to the gunk as well.
I squirt it into the sink, run some hot water and add a big spoonful of 20 Mule Team borax for added suds and soft water. I like to soak my dishes for about 15 minutes before hand washing them. The warm water feels nice when it's 20 below zero in the cabin.
I do all of these things, as well as sometimes squirting it right into the dish (really greasy pots). It all depends on the situation, and how dirty the dishes are.
If there are alot of dishes to be washined, I pour it in the dish water. If there are only a few dishes, then I put the soap on the dish rag.
add it to directly to the wash pan, unless it's something that doesn't fit, then I add it directly to the item.
Put them in the dishwasher.
empty the sink, block the drain, start the water and pour the soap in the stream of water. instant bubbles!
I put it in the appropriate dispenser in the dishwasher.
I pour it in when the sink is filling with water. Makes a lot of bubbles.
i put it on the sponge directly.
i run hot water then add the dish washing liquid, then I add the dishes or sometimes I just pour a little dish washing liquid directly on what needs to be washed especially if its small.Either way I do it my dishes come clean. i use dishwasher sometimes to it depends on what I am washing.
I have a sunglow sponge on a handle that i love to use.
Squirt it on, rub with hands

No comments:

Post a Comment