Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you wear Rubber Gloves whilst washing dishes?

If so, what brand / type / colour do you recommend using for extended periods of dishwashing, such as pot washing in a commercial kitchen?





Thanks!Do you wear Rubber Gloves whilst washing dishes?
I only was dishes at home, so no I do not wear rubber gloves.


If I did wear them, I would wear cute ones.





If I worked in a commercial kitchen washing dishes I would definitely wear rubber gloves for safety. In fact, I would assume it is a requirement. The employer should provide them. The gloves protect your hands from many issues including hot water, cuts from silverware or broken dishes and infection.





Because I do not work in a commercial kitchen I do not know what brand / type / or colour to recommend. The most I can guess is the glove should be long to your elbow and aren't they always yellow or black? I would recommend that you google commercial rubber gloves and start checking what you find there.Do you wear Rubber Gloves whilst washing dishes?
i have worked in a lot of different restaurants and never saw the dishwashers wear gloves


they are moving to fast to be held up by gloves and your hands get use to the heat


i personally have asbestos fingers as most food servers get after a time


and i am fearing you are asking cause you have a fetish and not cause you are a dishwasher
Not at home, yes when I worked in a commercial kitchen, the water was too hot and full of chemicals. I bought my own heavy duty ones from local supermarket but after a month they got a hole. Perhaps there are commercial-brand ones that last longer.
Yeah I need to use them because the feeling on my fingers is just horrible!


I say you look at your locl supermarket and you should try to pick blue ones?


Loads of love x
Yes I do, yellow ones, size medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment