Monday, December 21, 2009

While you are washing dishes in the sink, do you leave the strainer in or take it out?

I have noticed that some people take the strainer out while washing dishes! How do you make sure there are no food particles that will wind up going down the drain? I know about scraping the plate first, but for people who do not scrape first and take the strainer out, how do you prevent the drain from becoming blocked?While you are washing dishes in the sink, do you leave the strainer in or take it out?
I too have seen some of my realtives take the stariner out while wahing dishes, somedays later it will blocked. Some people then use colorx or something that will stop blocking!!!!While you are washing dishes in the sink, do you leave the strainer in or take it out?
What a mundane question.


Buy a dishwasher and get a life.
garbage disposal makes it so you can let food go down, but i always scrape of the big stuff, bones, etc to the garbage can first. I don't put oil/grease down either, but I know some do.
out, but when it's inside the sink with particles, we just throw it away then before washing it. My family doesn't use a strainer.
I leave it in, But I also rinse the dishes thoroughly into the garbage disposal less mess to deal with, Ihate it when there's gunk in the drain its so gross
We had a garbage disposal during the 70s, and that made a difference! If there is no garbage disposal, than I think it is best to leave it in to catch the food that was not scraped off!
your answer is simple.....USE COMMON SENSE....
Who have you been around, I've never seen anyone do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment