Sunday, December 27, 2009

I was just washing dishes and my back started hurting bad?

Could it be because my boobs are so huge, or because I weigh too much? I am 14, girl, 5'3.5 and 133 pounds. My boobs are B38 but I am starting to think I might need a C.I was just washing dishes and my back started hurting bad?
Change your postition just get the dishes done and stop worrying about your boobs....get the job done, then you can go sit. Really, you should not even have to spend so much time at the sink if you would just get the dishes done. Stop fooling around...get it over with.I was just washing dishes and my back started hurting bad?
it could be partially your boobs but mostly cuz of how you stand. i notice that my back hurts after a while and its because you stand over the sink in a slightly unnatural position and it slightly strains your back. try standing with your feet a little more than shoulder width apart. it may help
I suggest you start doing yoga, after you give it time, and if it persists check with a doctor to see its not serious, how active are you in exercises ?
You probably need to strengthen your core. Do sit ups and other ab excercises and it should help with your back.
that is not your issue young lady, your issue may be your feet or your spinal alignment. talk with your doctor to schedule with an orthopaedist to see if it is your footsies causing your pain.
perhaps u do need a c cup...however the pain is completely normal, happens to me all the time n most ofter women i know who dont have a tight core...work on ur core.
get a better bra. and remember to stretch your muscles. through your back and legs hips and arms.
it must be a muscle spasm, take some rest on bed, try an NSAID like diclofenac
it means all the iron in your blood turned to lead and moved to your a$$.


you just don't like work.
lol, no I don't think so, you're lucky to be big, I'm almost 15, and still A


It might have just been a cramp
lol ur boobs aint that big...Es are what cause ppl pain. ur back hurts cause u exerted yourself while slightly bending over for a period of time

No comments:

Post a Comment