Monday, December 21, 2009

Washing Dishes, How can I make it fun?

I have a ton of dishes to wash, and there are alot of pots and pans with dried-up stuff on them, so that makes it harder. How can I make this fun to do? I usually turn on some of my favorite music, but thats not fun.Washing Dishes, How can I make it fun?
Just get started! You'd be surprised how quickly you can do them! Turn the music on and just go. It's one of life's evil chores, I know. It has to be done tho!Washing Dishes, How can I make it fun?
Turn on radio to Sean Hannity,....He's on right now... or turn on the kitchen tv...Have fun....
put water in the pans and boil it out


grab a beer and a shot of spirits and wash the dishes naked
grab your cellphone, hopefully you got an earpiece, and talk your way through it. I would wash the dishes first, leaving the pots and pans to soak for awhile. Take a break in between.
Its always funner when there is someone else helping you! My other suggestion is music, but really doing dishes isn't all that fun. I am one of those people who likes it though, it relaxes me. Plus I have a big window in front of my sink so I can look out at all the nature around me.
I don't know that you can really make it ';fun';, but you can make it a little easier. Start by putting on your favorite music. Then take dish washing detergent and squirt a bit of it into each of the pans with dried up stuff and cover the bottom with hot water. Let those set and soak while your are doing all the rest of the dishes, it will make them a lot easier to clean.
Sorry!!! there ain't no fun in washing dishes!! I do it 3 times a day every day of the week!! Must keep up or it just gets worse and worse!





It is just one of those chores that must be done no matter what, so do it and get it over with as quickly as possible then keep it done!
Do you have a window above your sink or nearby? I have a bird bath and bird feeders in my backyard, near my windows and enjoy watching the birds while I'm doing the dishes. As has been said, turn on music, or if you have tv in your kitchen, maybe tape something you never have time to watch, and put it in while you're scrubbing.
Use some food coloring in the suds and pre soak the pots and pans. Turn up the tunes and get it done
Whenever you get a section (silverware) finished, take a break and do a few answers, or read a bunch of questions--something to reward yourself. Music is a must!


Soak those pans from the get-go.
I take it this is for employment?





Get your employer to throw real twenty dollar gold coins in the sink before you get to wash the dishes! Get your employer to pour a sack of diamonds in the sink! Get your employer to pay you $60 per hour to wash dishes!
play your favourite music and do other more interesting things at intervals between washing.
i sometimes sing when i am doing house work i don't have the greatest voice but it makes the time go by fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment